In the comfort of our own private vehicle with your own private guide/driver (me!), my 30+ years touring experience will help you discover the core of our River City during this multi-faceted 'door-to-door' overview of Brisbane. Highlights include stunning panoramas, discovering how and why Brisbane's history has brought it to become the thriving international city it's become.... ....and meeting our native and VERY exclusive wildlife. Let's make it happen!
08:30 Meet at city hotel
Depending on your hotel location and your interests, we will include:
* magnificent Mt Cootha lookout overlooking the city and surrounds;
* fascinating Lone Pine Koala Sanctuary (koalas, kangaroos, platypus, tropical birds, etc)
* historic Newstead House and Park at Breakfast Creek;
* wonderful Southbank (QLD Museum, State Gallery, Gallery of Modern Art, Maritime Museum, QPAC, Streets Beach).
* the striking City Hall/Brisbane Museum/King George Square;
* opulent riverside Botanical Gardens;
* the vibrant Queen Street mall pedestrian precinct;
and, depending on your interests and hotel location, can include:
* the stunning Brisbane Arcade;
* recently completed St Paul’s Cathedral (world's only 21st century neo-Gothic cathedral);
* Eagle Street Pier riverside complex;
* St Stephen’s Catholic Cathedral
16:30 (4:30pm) end tour at your hotel (or another city location)
I very much look forward to making your visit to our River City a most memorable one! Please enquire for prices for additional clients.
This private full-day 8 hr tour includes:
- collect and drop-off at Brisbane city hotel/other city location
- your private Tour Guide/Driver for the entire 8 hrs (my personal 323 Mazda/similar)
- Lone Pine Koala Sanctuary entry fees
- historic Newstead House entry fees
- morning or afternoon tea snack stop during our meanderings
Not included today:
- personal lunch costs
- other entry fees at selected destination(s)
- any applicable internet agency fees
More than 10723 certified tour guides
More than 8000 guided tours
Tailor made or already prepared visits
You can choose!
Contact for free
Talk to your guides in order to prepare your visit!
And no booking fees
In 5 languages