Theme: Landmarks, History, Culture/Tradition
Ojcowski NP is found roughly 30 km north from Krakow. It is valley Pradnik which is circled by stunningwoods, 25m high limestone caves and rocks. The most incredibl is however the eagle nests castles found there.
In XIV century this was a vital trade route from Krakow to the west which meant that Gothic castles were contsructed on the rocks to protect it. They are known as Eagles’ Nests because of their location. One is now a ruin but still looks fantastic and one in Pieskowa Skala has been renovated at is the pearl of Gothic-Renaissance architecture in Poland. Tours of its interiors can also be sorted.
– houses, baths, water mills and chapel on the water are all found there as well as a health resort park.
* Collection and drop-off at the place of your choice.
* Travel 30 km to Ojcowski National Park
* Visit to Pieskowa Skala Castle
* Photo stop at Hercules Club
* Drive to Chapel on the Water constructed by Polish under Russian rule from on of the wooden spa buildings,
* Walk through Ojcow Village with ruins.
* Panoramic view of Pradnik with woods and 25m
* Collection and dro-off
* Comfortable transport
Local Cash Needed:
* 10 PLN – If You like to visit interiors of Pieskowa Skala Castle with exhibition of Polish Paintings.
More than 10724 certified tour guides
More than 8000 guided tours
Tailor made or already prepared visits
You can choose!
Contact for free
Talk to your guides in order to prepare your visit!
And no booking fees
In 5 languages