Theme: Walking, Shopping, History, Archeology, Architecture
* On arrival to Agra city, Welcome by Tour Guide.
* First visit to one of the wonder of the world 'TAJ MAHAL' also known as a symbol of love, built by fifth Mughal emperor Shahjahan in the memory of his beloved queen Mumtaj Mahal. It took 22 years to built by 20 thousand workers. Here you can explore Indo-Islamic architect.
* Visit marble inlaid demonstration, Art of Taj Mahal by the same descendants who built the Taj Mahal.
* Lunch break in a restaurant or hotel.
* later visit Agra fort built by the third Mughal Emperor Akber also known as a 'Akber the Great'. The first Mughal ruler who did marriage with Hindu 'Rajpoot' princess Jhoda Bai. Here you can explore Indo-Islamic architect with Emperor Akber's style of architect, beautiful palaces, arches, walls, court and gardens, etc.
* After that back to hotel or onward journey.
*Tour End. *
More than 10713 certified tour guides
in over 180 countries
More than 8000 guided tours
Tailor made or already prepared visits
You can choose!
Contact for free
talk to your guides in order to prepare your visit!
and no booking fees
In 10 languages