Theme: Shopping, History, Archeology, Architecture, Culture/Tradition
- Pick you up at the airport or hotel
- Visit Prambanan temple, as the most beautiful Hindust temple in the world
- Stop by at Kotagede, the old city of Yogyakarta, now famous as the silversmith area
- Continue to Sultanate Palace
- Then Water Castle, it used to be the Royal swimming pool
- Batik Factory, to see the making process of batik, as Indonesia heritage.
- After lunch then continue to Borobudur temple, the biggest Buddhist monument in the world
- Drop to airport or back to hotel
Transportation + driver + fuel, tour guide, all entrance tickets, lunch, mineral water and parking fee.
Accomodation, personal expenses and tipping
More than 10724 certified tour guides
More than 8000 guided tours
Tailor made or already prepared visits
You can choose!
Contact for free
Talk to your guides in order to prepare your visit!
And no booking fees
In 5 languages