The tour is focused around filming sites of series TV show "The Game of Thrones". . .
Begin the tour exploring the Roman Emperor Diocletian's Palace in Split. Within its stone walls, you'll visit several filming locations including Daenarys' throne room. Afterwards walk the streets of Meereen - a maze through the 1700-years-old town (Season 4).
We'll get later to the Klis Fortress, a stone castle atop a mountain with one ot the best views over the town of Split. Klis was the setting for many of the outdoor scenes of Meereen (Season 4).
Finally Žrnovnica, a settlement, a river and a quarry next to Split: Daario Naharis vs Champion of Meereen scene (S04E03). . . the river Žrnovnica where Missandei showed her natural beauty heaving a bath (S04E08). . .
"When you play the game of thrones, you win or you die. There is no middle ground. " - Cersei Lannister
* lunch with a traditional Dalmatian meal could be added after the tour next to a 700-years-old water mill on the Žrnovnica river
The price includes:
- ALL the entrance fees to the filming sites in Split, Klis and Žrnovnica
- tour arranging and planning costs
- experienced licensed tour guides' fees
- travel costs (where needed) and taxes
- plus driver's fees (where needed)
- A/C rent a car/van
- parking costs.
More than 10723 certified tour guides
More than 8000 guided tours
Tailor made or already prepared visits
You can choose!
Contact for free
Talk to your guides in order to prepare your visit!
And no booking fees
In 5 languages